Dr. Balestrino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Balestrino's full profile
Office5769 Saltsburg Rd
Verona, PA 15147Phone+1 412-793-8870Fax+1 412-793-9290
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education/St Margaret HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPharmacist-Led Drug Therapy Problem Management in an Interprofessional Geriatric Care Continuum: A Subset of the PIVOTS Group.Ashley M. Campbell, Kim C. Coley, Corbo Jm, DeLellis Tm, Joseph M, Thorpe Ct, Melissa Somma McGivney, Patricia M. Klatt, Cox-Vance L, Balestrino, Sakely H> ;American Health & Drug Benefits. 2018 Dec 1
- UPMC St. MargaretPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPMC PresbyterianPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: