Dr. Catanese is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office735 North Beers Street
Holmdel, NJ 07733Phone(732) 264-8484Fax(732) 264-4324
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board certified in Family Medicine, practicing general adult and adolescent medicine for 38 years. I have 11 years experience in USAF as physician (reserve and active duty combined). I am seeking part-time employment opportunity as clinic or urgent care physician for semi-retirement. I wish to relocate fro South or Southwest US.
Education & Training
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1978
- LaSalle University B.A., Biology , Summa cum Lauda, 1970 - 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1984 - 1992
- PA State Medical License 1979 - 1992
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- Inside Jersey Magazine Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2010-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- Join now to see all
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Community HospitalHolmdel, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: