Are you Dr. Tran?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1070 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747Phone(732) 290-0300Fax(732) 290-8151
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vincent Tran, DO is a board certified family physician in Matawan, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Michigan. He is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- JFK Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- California Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2004 - 2023
- MI State License 2004 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of Toxicity of Smoke from Traditional and Harm-Reduction Cigarettes Using Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells as a Novel Model for Preimplantation DevelopmentS Lin, V Tran> ;British Journal of Anaesthesia. 2008 Dec 02
- Smoke from traditional commercial, harm reduction and research brand cigarettes impairs oviductal functioning in hamsters (Mesocricetus auratus) in vitro.Riveles K, Tran V, Roza R, Kwan D, Talbot P> ;Hum. Reprod.. 2007-02-01
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Community HospitalHolmdel, New Jersey