Dr. DiGiovanni is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. DiGiovanni's full profile
Office100 E Lancaster Ave
Wynnewood, PA 19096Phone+1 610-565-8564Fax+1 610-565-3046
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 2000 - 2024
- NJ State License 2005 - 2021
- FL State License 2012 - 2018
- CA State License 2009 - 2012
- AOA Board of Surgery General Vascular Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsBedside Tunneled Hemodialysis Catheter Placement in Patients with COVID-19.Austin D. Williams, Michael Qaqish, Jaafar Elnagar, Lia Michos, Sebastian Nantermet, Robert Meisner, Vincent M. DiGiovanni, Alexander Uribe> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2021 Jan 22
- Lankenau Medical CenterWynnewood, Pennsylvania
- Riddle HospitalMedia, Pennsylvania
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: