Dr. Dodge is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Baker, LA 70714Phone(225) 775-7513
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- LA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsUsing Mental Health Outreach Teams in the Emergency Department to Improve Engagement in Treatment.Jason G. Boudreaux, Kathleen Crapanzano, Glenn N. Jones, Thomas A. Jeider, Vincent H. Dodge, Marianne J. Hebert, Jan M. Kasofsky> ;Community Mental Health Journal. 2016 Nov 1
- 2 citationsThe role of alcohol intoxication in psychiatrists' recension of emergency physicians' involuntary admissions.Glenn N. Jones, Mandi W. Musso, Vincent H. Dodge, Jerielle Adams, Paul Lillich, Christopher J. Woodward> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 Aug 5
- 1 citationsRelaxation training: a nursing intervention for substance abusers.Vincent H. Dodge> ;Archives of Psychiatric Nursing. 1991 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: