Vishal Chandan, MD
Assistant Professor, Laboratory Medicine & Pathology, Mayo Medical School
- 200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 284-2511
Dr. Chandan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Chandan's Education & Medical Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Selective Pathology
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Chandan's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License2006 - 2015
- American Board of PathologyPathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Dr. Chandan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Mass spectrometry-based proteomics reveals that leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin 2 associated amyloidosis is a frequent cause of hepatic amyloidosis in the United States. Mereuta, O. M.,Theis, J. D.,Vrana, J. A.,Law, M. E.,Grogg, K. L.,Dasari, S.,Chandan, V. S.,Wu, T. T.,Jimenez-Zepeda, V. H.,Fonseca, R.,Dispenzieri, A.,Kurtin, P. J.,Dogan,...; Blood. 2014 Jan 15.
- Dysphagia in Lynch Syndrome. Sweetser, S.,Chandan, V. S.,Baron, T. H.; Gastroenterology. 2013 Sep 25.
- Increased immunoglobulin G4-positive plasma cells in collagenous sprue. Schoolmeester, J. K.,Jenkins, S. M.,Murray, J. A.,Wu, T. T.,Chandan, V. S.; Hum. Pathol.. 2013 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 31 More...
- Dr. Vishal Chandan, Dr. Vishal Chandan, MD, Dr. V Chandan, Dr. Vishal S Chandan
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Chandan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MN)
- Peter Lin, MD
- Leena Devaraj, MD
- Ellis Benson, MD
- Michael Anderson, MD
- James Robinson, MD
- K Woronzoff-Dashkoff, MD
- Kevin Lawler, MD
- Janet Beneke, MD
- Kliment Donev, MD
- Camille Van Buskirk, MD