Vishal Chandan, MD
Assistant Professor, Laboratory Medicine & Pathology, Mayo Medical School
- 200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 284-2511
Dr. Chandan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Chandan's Education & Medical Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Selective Pathology
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Chandan's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyPathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Dr. Chandan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Dysphagia in Lynch Syndrome. Sweetser, S.,Chandan, V. S.,Baron, T. H.; Gastroenterology. 2013 Sep 25.
- Increased immunoglobulin G4-positive plasma cells in collagenous sprue. Schoolmeester, J. K.,Jenkins, S. M.,Murray, J. A.,Wu, T. T.,Chandan, V. S.; Hum. Pathol.. 2013 Aug.
- Hepatic Cirrhosis Secondary to Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in a 12-Year-Old Girl With Morbid Obesity. Sharma, A.,Freese, D. K.,Chandan, V.,Zarroug, A. E.,Swain, J. M.,Kumar, S.; Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2013 Apr 5.
Register to See Citations and 30 More...
- Dr. Vishal Chandan, Dr. Vishal Chandan, MD, Dr. V Chandan, Dr. Vishal S Chandan
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Chandan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MN)
- Vartan Malkasian, MD
- Rondell Graham, MD
- Thomas Hallin, MD
- Jon Steinhauer, MD
- Sarah Lundeen, MD
- Peter Helseth, MD
- Mark Arnesen, MD
- Stanley Leung, MD
- Timothy Kappel, MD
- Zena Khalil, MD