Dr. Shepard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 Olsen Blvd NE
Cokato, MN 55321Phone(320) 286-2123Fax(320) 286-6294
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1985 - 1987
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- MN State Medical License 1989 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 1986 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Buffalo HospitalBuffalo, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: