Dr. Barrett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Barrett's full profile
Office1101 Southeastern Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-955-2020
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Warrick Barrett is an occupational medicine physician in Central Indiana, including Indianapolis and Muncie. He received his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University and has been in practice 45+ years.
Education & Training
- Wright State University/Dayton Community HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- UPMC Medical EducationInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1975
- Saint Louis UniversityAB, Biology, Cum Laude, 1967 - 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1978 - 2003
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Distinguished Military Graduate Air Force ROTC, Saint Louis University, 1971
- Alpha Sigma Nu, Jesuit College and University Honorary Society Saint Louis University, 1970
- Beta Beta Beta Biological Honorary Society Saint Louis University, 1970
- National Medical AssociationMember
- Indiana State Medical AssociationMember
- Indianapolis Medical SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: