Dr. Aiken is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1867 Remount Rd
Gastonia, NC 28054Phone(704) 854-8799Fax(704) 854-8803
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2021 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Dr. Aiken Hanging up His StethoscopeJanuary 30th, 2020
- CaroMont Regional Medical CenterGastonia, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: