Are you Dr. Riches?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13103 E Mansfield
Incyte Pathology Ps
Spokane, WA 99216Phone(509) 892-2700Fax(509) 892-2740
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wayne Riches, MD is a board certified pathologist in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Oregon, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1977 - 1980
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- AK State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- KY State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- MT State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- UT State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- ID State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsClinical Course of a Patient With Kidney Failure Due to Isolated Bilateral Renal Extramedullary Plasmacytomas.Braden J. Lawrence, Emily L. Petersen, Wayne G. Riches, David C. Pfeiffer> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2018 Nov 1
- 51 citationsExpression of vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 in kidney allograft rejectionCharles E. Alpers, Kelly L. Hudkins, Connie L. Davis, Christopher L. Marsh, Wayne Riches, John M. McCarty, Christopher D. Benjamin, Timothy M. Carlos, John M. Harlan, ...> ;Kidney International. 1993 Oct 1
- 22 citationsPrimary adenomatous neoplasms of the middle ear: light and electron microscopic features of a group distinct from the ceruminomas.Wayne G. Riches, William H. Johnston> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1982 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
- Overlake Medical CenterBellevue, Washington