Are you Dr. Gibler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3301 Mercy Health Blvd
Cincinnati, OH 45211Phone+1 513-481-5100Fax+1 513-481-3880
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wei Gibler, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Cincinnati, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. She is affiliated with Mercy Health - West Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2009 - 2013
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsSonographic markers associated with adverse neonatal outcomes among fetuses with gastroschisis: an 11-year, single-center reviewRachel G. Sinkey, Mounira Habli, Andrew P. South, Wei W. Gibler, Patricia Burns, Michaela Eschenbacher, Carri R. Warshak> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016 Feb 1
- Estimation of causal mediation effects for a dichotomous outcome in multiple-mediator models using the mediation formula.Wang, W.,Nelson, S.,Albert, J. M.> ;Stat Med. 2013 May 6
- Optical coherence tomography versus intravascular ultrasound to evaluate coronary artery disease and percutaneous coronary intervention.Bezerra, H. G.,Attizzani, G. F.,Sirbu, V.,Musumeci, G.,Lortkipanidze, N.,Fujino, Y.,Wang, W.,Nakamura, S.,Erglis, A.,Guagliumi, G.,Costa, M. A.> ;JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2013 Mar
- Join now to see all
- Mercy Health - West HospitalCincinnati, Ohio