Are you Dr. Huff?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Navarre Pl
South Bend, IN 46601Phone+1 574-647-8800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wei (Xia) Huff, MD is a neurosurgeon in South Bend, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. She is affiliated with Indiana University Health University Hospital and Memorial Hospital of South Bend.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsRelative Hypercoagulopathy of the SARS-CoV-2 Beta and Delta Variants when Compared to the Less Severe Omicron Variants Is Related to TEG Parameters, the Extent of Fibr...Lize M Grobbelaar, Arneaux Kruger, Chantelle Venter, Este M Burger, Gert J Laubscher, Tongai G Maponga, Maritha J Kotze, Hau C Kwaan, Joseph B Miller, Daniel Fulkerson...> ;Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis. 2022 Oct 1
- 1 citationsResection of a pineal region papillary tumor using robotic exoscope: improved visualization and ergonomics for deep seeded tumor.Wei X Huff, Andrew J Witten, Mitesh V Shah> ;Neurosurgical Focus. 2021 Jul 1
- 5 citationsAging- and Tumor-Mediated Increase in CD8+CD28- T Cells Might Impose a Strong Barrier to Success of Immunotherapy in Glioblastoma.Wei X. Huff, Marpe Bam, Jack Shireman, Jae Hyun Kwon, Leo Song, Sharlé Newman, Aaron A. Cohen-Gadol, Scott Shapiro, Tamara Jones, Kelsey Fulton, Sheng Liu, Hiromi Tana...> ;Immunohorizons. 2021 Jun 8
- Join now to see all