Are you Dr. Liu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis St
Boston, MA 02115Phone+1 617-203-5474
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Weitian Liu, MD is a gastroenterologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon and Washington. He is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center and Kaiser Westside Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2005 - 2008
- University of South DakotaResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Shanghai Medical UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 129 citationsMetaplastic Esophageal Columnar Epithelium Without Goblet Cells Shows DNA Content Abnormalities Similar to Goblet Cell—Containing EpitheliumWeitian Liu, Hejin Hahn, Robert D. Odze, Raj K. Goyal> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2009 Mar 17
- 55 citationsBuried Barrett's Epithelium Following Photodynamic Therapy Shows Reduced Crypt Proliferation and Absence of DNA Content AbnormalitiesJason L. Hornick, Mari Mino-Kenudson, Gregory Y. Lauwers, Weitian Liu, Raj K. Goyal, Robert D. Odze> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2008 Jan 1
- 3 citationsGastropericardial fistula-induced pericarditis: an unusual consequence of GERD.Weitian Liu, Sapna Syngal, Lambros Zellos> ;The Medscape Journal of Medicine. 2008 Jan 1
- Join now to see all