Dr. Barba is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office708 Shady Retreat Rd
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone(215) 345-6090Fax(215) 345-6119
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Christopher's Hospital for ChildrenResidency, Pediatrics, 1981 - 1984
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsHyposmotic fluid formation in Hydra.Dale J. Benos, R. Gary Kirk, William P. Barba, Marcia Monahan Goldner> ;Tissue & Cell. 1977 Jan 1
- Electron probe microanalysis of red blood cells. I. Methods and evaluation.Kirk, R. G., Bronner, C., Barba, W., Tosteson, D. C.> ;Am J Physiol. 1978 Nov
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: