Dr. Boyd is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Veterans Ave
Beckley, WV 25801Phone(304) 255-2121
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State License 1982 - 2023
- FL State License 1982 - 2024
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Geriatric Medicine (CAQ)
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsCORRELATION BETWEEN RHEUMATIC DISEASES AND RH BLOOD GROUPS.Alan S. Cohen, William C. Boyd, Sandra M. Goldwasser, Edgar S. Cathcart, Mary Heisler> ;Nature. 1963 Dec 21
- 2 citationsImmunochemistry: A review intended especially for students of allergyWilliam C. Boyd> ;Journal of Allergy. 1947 Mar 1
- Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBeckley, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: