Are you Dr. Choctaw?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office315 N 3rd Ave
Covina, CA 91723Phone(626) 938-1165Fax(626) 938-1172
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Choctaw, MD is a general surgeon in Covina, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Emanate Health Inter-Community Hospital and San Dimas Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- VA Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1975 - 1978
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1973 - 1975
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1975 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Lytec MD EMR, McKesson Corporation, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsPrevention of Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding in Burn Patients: A Role for 'Elemental' DietWilliam T. Choctaw, Carole Fujita, Bruce E. Zawacki> ;Archives of Surgery. 1980 Sep 1
- 5 citationsPrimary Excision and Grafting of Burns Located Over an Open FractureWilliam T. Choctaw, Bruce E. Zawacki, Lawrence Dorr> ;Archives of Surgery. 1979 Oct 1
- Evaluation of associated upper gastrointestinal pathology prior to elective cholecystectomy.William T. Choctaw, Erich W. Pollak, Earl F. Wolfman> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1978 May 1
- Join now to see all