Dr. Christmas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 Thompson Ln
Arcadia, MO 63621Phone(573) 366-3284Fax(573) 701-7117
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California DavisResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- Dallas Memorial Hospital - OsteopathicInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- A.T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State License 2007 - 2015
- MO State License 1999 - 2022
- TX State License 1993 - 2005
- IA State License 1992 - 1993
Publications & Presentations
- Campus-based college health services before the Amherst program (1860): military academies lead the way.William A. Christmas> ;Journal of American College Health. 2011 Jun 8
- Weathering the Recession in College Health.William A. Christmas> ;Journal of American College Health. 2010 Jul 8
- 1 citationsThe Medical Excuse Game Revisited.Janet Corson-Rikert, William A. Christmas> ;Journal of American College Health. 2009 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: