Dr. Dendinger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 S Plum St
Vermillion, SD 57069Phone+1 605-624-8643
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of Medicine (Omaha)Residency, Family Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- University of Colorado School of Medicine Anschutz Medical CampusClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2025
- NE State Medical License 1975 - 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 114 Years and Counting - An Updated History of the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine.H Bruce Vogt, William J Dendinger, Evenlyn Schlenker, Janet Lindemann> ;South Dakota Medicine. 2021 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: