Are you Dr. Doyle?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 E Columbia Ave
Colville, WA 99114Phone(509) 684-3701Fax(509) 684-5817
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Doyle, MD is a family physician in Colville, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington.
Education & Training
- County of Santa Cruz General HospitalResidency, General Practice, 1964 - 1965
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1966 - 2018
- Effect of Simethicone on Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Start of enrollment: 2011 Mar 01William J Doyle, PhD
- Gas Supply, Demand and Middle Ear Gas Balance: Specific Aim 2 Start of enrollment: 2008 Jan 01J Douglas Swarts, PhD;William J Doyle, PhD
- Eustachian Tube Testing in a Pressure Chamber -- Validation Study Start of enrollment: 2008 Jan 01William J Doyle, PhD
- Gas Supply, Demand and Middle Ear Gas Balance: Specific Aim 3a Part ii Start of enrollment: 2007 Jun 01J. Douglas Swarts, PhD;William J Doyle, PhD
- Middle Ear Pressure Disregulation After Tympanostomy Tube Insertion Start of enrollment: 2006 Aug 01Ellen Mandel, MD;William J Doyle, PhD
- COVID-19 Q&A: Where Are We Now? | Emory UniversityNovember 19th, 2021