Dr. Eidelman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8306 Wilshire Blvd #85
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone+1 323-463-3295
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Alameda Health System-Highland HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1976 - 1976
- Alameda Health System-Highland HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsShould physicians support the medical use of marijuana? Yes: it can be effective when all else fails. Point.William S Eidelman> ;Western Journal of Medicine. 2002 Mar 1
- 15 citationsWound healing and complementary therapies: a review.Daniel P. Wirth, Joseph T. Richardson, William S. Eidelman> ;Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 1996 Jan 1
- A Natural Way to Quit SmokingFebruary 15th, 2019
- ‘I’m Not Going to Cram Pills down My Kid’s Throat’: Father Defends Giving Marijuana to 5-Year-Old BoyFebruary 6th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: