Are you Dr. Gaidys?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office225 S Main St
Barre, VT 05641Phone(802) 476-9242Fax(802) 225-5760
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Gaidys, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Barre, Vermont. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont, New York, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network Central Vermont Medical Center and Brattleboro Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Pediatrics, 1980 - 1982
- University of FloridaInternship, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1980
- The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of VermontClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 1994
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 1994
- VT State Medical License 1980 - 2020
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsIntrathecal vincristine. Report of a fatal case despite CNS washout.William G. Gaidys, Joseph D. Dickerman, Carrie L. Walters, Paul C. Young> ;Cancer. 1983 Sep 1
- The University of Vermont Health Network Central Vermont Medical CenterMontpelier, Vermont
- Brattleboro Memorial HospitalBrattleboro, Vermont