Dr. Harris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office825 Eastlake Ave E
Seattle, WA 98109Phone+1 206-606-6856
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harris specializes in caring for people with gastrointestinal malignancies including hepatobiliary and pancreatic cancer.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2007 - 2009
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Ph 3 ADI-PEG 20 Versus Placebo in Subjects With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma Who Have Failed Prior Systemic Therapy Start of enrollment: 2011 Jul 01
- Efficacy Evaluation of TheraSphere Following Failed First Line Chemotherapy in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2012 Jan 01
- Efficacy Evaluation of TheraSphere in Patients With Inoperable Liver Cancer Start of enrollment: 2012 Mar 01
Active, not recruiting
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- KRAS Mutation Variants and Co-occurring PI3K Pathway Alterations Impact Survival for Patients with Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinomas.Adam C Diehl, Lindsay M Hannan, David B Zhen, Andrew L Coveler, Gentry King, Stacey A Cohen, William P Harris, Veena Shankaran, Kit M Wong, Steven Green, Natasha Ng, V...> ;The oncologist. 2022 Sep 17
- 1 citationsThe Treatment Landscape of Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma.Kit Man Wong, Gentry G King, William P Harris> ;Current oncology reports. 2022 Jul 1
- 23 citationsFinal Overall Survival Efficacy Results of Ivosidenib for Patients With Advanced Cholangiocarcinoma With IDH1 Mutation: The Phase 3 Randomized Clinical ClarIDHy Trial.Andrew X. Zhu, Teresa Macarulla, Milind Javle, R. Kate Kelley, Sam J. Lubner, Jorge Adeva, James M. Cleary, Daniel V.T. Catenacci, Mitesh J. Borad, John Bridgewater, W...> ;JAMA Oncology. 2021 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- SCCA’s Immunotherapy Leaders Featured at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual MeetingMay 31st, 2018
- A Daughter Gives Her Mom the Gift of ‘Renewed Time’ by Donating Part of Her Liver in a Rare Transplant at UWFebruary 5th, 2021
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer CenterSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: