Dr. Keeling is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 N Emerson Ave
Greenwood, IN 46143Phone(317) 881-3937Fax(317) 887-4011
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Keeling is an ophthalmologist in Greenwood, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hendricks Regional Health, Putnam County Hospital, and Indiana University Health University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in anterior segment related, cataract related, and refractive surgery and is experienced in refractive surgery, cataract surgery, and general / comprehensive ophthalmology.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Ophthalmology, 1993 - 1996
- Ascension St Vincent Hospital IndianapolisInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2000 - 2000
- IN State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 1993 - 1998
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsLoperamide Abolishes Exercise-Induced Orocecal Liquid Transit AccelerationWilliam F. Keeling, Alon Harris, Bruce J. Martin> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1993 Oct 1
- 2 citationsIdentical orocecal transit time and serum motilin in hyperthermia and normothermia.Alon Harris, William F. Keeling, Bruce J. Martin> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1990 Oct 1
- 18 citationsOrocecal transit during mild exercise in women.William F. Keeling, Alon Harris, Bruce J. Martin> ;Journal of Applied Physiology. 1990 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: