Dr. Kinn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13952 Denver West Parkway
Evergreen, CO 80401Phone(719) 213-7393
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1991 - 1996
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsArteriohepatic dysplasia and cardiovascular malformationsMichael Silberbach, David B. Lashley, Mark D. Reller, William F. Kinn, Annie Terry, Cecille O. Sunderland> ;American Heart Journal. 1994 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: