Are you Dr. Lambert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office185 South Orange Avenue
Room C520 Medical Science Building
Newark, NJ 07103Phone(973) 972-6255Fax(732) 244-8482
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Lambert, MD is a board certified pathologist in Newark, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with University Hospital and Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1974 - 1976
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1973 - 1974
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic & Laboratory Immunology
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of older age on complications and mortality in inpatients with Stevens-Johnson syndrome or toxic epidermal necrolysis.Shreya Patel, Joshua B. Cadwell, W. Clark Lambert> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2021 Feb 20
- Microcystic adnexal carcinoma of the head and neck: Characteristics, treatment, and survival statistics.Sara Behbahani, Christopher Yeh, Jessica Pinto, David W Wassef, Roman Povolotskiy, Nia Joseph, W. Clark Lambert, Robert A. Schwartz> ;Dermatologic Therapy. 2021 Jan 1
- Comparison of mortality and medical complications between older and younger malignant melanoma inpatients.Shreya Patel, Joshua B. Cadwell, Salma Ahsanuddin, W. Clark Lambert> ;Dermatologic Therapy. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- University HospitalNewark, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical CenterMontclair, New Jersey