Are you Dr. Martin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVanderbilt University Medical Center, Ccc-1108: Mcn
21st Ave South
Nashville, TN 37232Phone+1 615-343-8516Fax+1 615-343-6531
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Martin, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Nashville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is affiliated with Tennessee Valley Healthcare System and is a Professor at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1978 - 1980
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1983 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- Inflammation and Risk Prediction in Patients With Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Start of enrollment: 2008 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- 180 citationsRapid regression of pituitary prolactinomas during bromocriptine treatment.Michael O. Thorner, William H. Martin, Alan D. Rogol, J. Leon Morris, Richard L. Perryman, Brian P. Conway, Stuart S. Howards, Mark G. Wolfman, Robert M. MacLeod> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1980 Sep 1
- PET myocardial glucose metabolism and perfusion imaging: Part 1-Guidelines for data acquisition and patient preparation.Bacharach, S. L., Bax, J. J., Case, J., Delbeke, D., Kurdziel, K. A., Martin, W. H., Patterson, R. E.> ;J Nucl Cardiol. 2003 Sep 01
- PET and PET/CT for pancreatic malignancies.Delbeke, D., Martin, W. H.> ;Surg Oncol Clin N Am. 2010 Apr
- Join now to see all