Are you Dr. Perry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 Park Street
Walnut Grove, MS 39189Phone(601) 253-0173Fax(601) 253-0176
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Perry, MD is a board certified family physician in Walnut Grove, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi and Alabama. He is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Leake.
Education & Training
- USA HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1989 - 1993
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Surviving head injury: a social worker's account.Perry, W. D.> ;Health Soc Work. 1986 Jan 01
- Baptist Medical Center LeakeCarthage, Mississippi