Dr. Protzer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 E Apple St
Dayton, OH 45409Phone+1 937-208-4200Fax+1 937-208-4205
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1985 - 1989
- Keesler Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- UniforMed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1991 - 2016
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Long-term results of radiologic placement of a central vein access device.Beheshti, M. V., Protzer, W. R., Tomlinson, T. L., Martinek, E., Baatz, L. A., Collins, M. S.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1998 Mar
- Miami Valley HospitalDayton, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: