Dr. Rabe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office530 3 St NW
Mail Stop 39400a
Elk River, MN 55330Phone(763) 587-4800Fax(763) 587-4865
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 1989 - 1992
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsNitroethane poisoning from an artificial fingernail remover.Carl S. Hornfeldt, William H. Rabe> ;Clinical Toxicology. 1994 Jan 1
- Mercy HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: