Dr. Skaggs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4915 Norton Healthcare Blvd
Louisville, KY 40241Phone(502) 891-8300Fax(502) 394-6525
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1988
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: