Dr. Vandenberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office235 Wealthy St Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone(616) 840-8186Fax(616) 840-9637
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1986 - 1989
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1985 - 1986
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 1990
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- Disproportion in the multipara.TANCER, M. L., VANDENBERG, W.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 1959 Dec
- The Argyll Robertson pupil.VANDENBERG, W.> ;Med Bull (Ann Arbor). 1958 Feb
- Second thoracic sympathetic ganglionectomy in sympathetically maintained pain.Herz, D. A., Looman, J. E., Ford, R. D., Gostine, M. L., Davis, F. N., VandenBerg, W. C.> ;J Pain Symptom Manage. 1993 Oct
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: