Are you Dr. Wetzel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 W 10th St
Rolla, MO 65401Phone(573) 364-3100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Wetzel, DO is an emergency medicine physician in Rolla, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Maine, and Iowa.
Education & Training
- McLaren Oakland - PontiacResidency, General Surgery, 1984 - 1985
- Brentwood Hospital - OsteopathicInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2014 - 2014
- MO State License 2000 - 2020
- IA State License 1988 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 134 citationsAtmospheric pressure chemical ionization source. 1. Ionization of compounds in the gas phase.Francisco J. Andrade, Jacob T. Shelley, William C. Wetzel, Michael R. Webb, Gerardo Gamez, Steven J. Ray, Gary M. Hieftje> ;Analytical Chemistry. 2008 Mar 18
- 99 citationsAtmospheric pressure chemical ionization source. 2. Desorption-ionization for the direct analysis of solid compounds.Francisco J. Andrade, Jacob T. Shelley, William C. Wetzel, Michael R. Webb, Gerardo Gamez, Steven J. Ray, Gary M. Hieftje> ;Analytical Chemistry. 2008 Mar 18