Dr. Aung is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office655 W 8th St
Suite 1141 Crb (C216)
Jacksonville, FL 32209Phone+1 305-243-1960Fax+1 305-243-5546
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine/Brooklyn CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Mandalay University - Institute of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Spontaneous Page Kidney as a Complication of a Pancreatic Pseudocyst.Radhika Sharma, Barret Attarha, Kevin Rechcigl, Win M Aung> ;ACG Case Reports Journal. 2022 Jul 1
- Accelerated right heart failure due to lung resection in the setting of chronic respiratory failureNaji Maaliki, Jorge Verdecia, Madeline Fasen, Aleem Azal Ali, Win Aung> ;Journal of Cardiology Cases. 2021 Jul 8
- Unusual aetiology of respiratory compromise in a patient with AIDS.Naji Maaliki, Aleem Azal Ali, Carmen Isache, Win Aung> ;BMJ Case Reports. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- UF Health JacksonvilleJacksonville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: