Are you Dr. Szaniawski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Midland Ave
Port Chester, NY 10573Phone(914) 934-9739Fax(914) 934-9819
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wojciech Szaniawski, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Port Chester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1980 - 1982
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1977 - 1980
- Medical University of LodzClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsGouty Tophi: A Squamous Cell Carcinoma Mimicker?Anne Dacko, Kathleen Hardick, Patricia C. McCormack, Wojciech Szaniawski, Ira C. Davis> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2002 Jul 1
- 1 citationsDisseminated cutaneous myxomas in an adultJeffrey M. Weinberg, Robert S. Penczak, Philip C. Don, Soren M. White, Wojciech Szaniawski> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 1998 Dec 1
- 8 citationsCutaneous cryptococcosis mimicking basal cell carcinoma in a patient with AIDS.Rosemarie Ingleton, Evelyn K. Koestenblatt, Philip C. Don, Howard Levy, Wojciech Szaniawski, Jeffrey M. Weinberg> ;Journal of Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery. 1998 Jul 1
- Join now to see all