Dr. McWilliams is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1831 Fifth Ave
Columbus, GA 31904Phone+1 706-320-8780Fax+1 706-660-2585
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Residency, Radiation Oncology, 2010
- The Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- Morehouse School of MedicineInternship, Surgery, 2001 - 2002
- Morehouse School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsAudiometric outcomes for acoustic neuroma patients after single versus multiple fraction stereotactic irradiation.Woodrow McWilliams, Mark Trombetta, E. Day Werts, R. Fuhrer, Todd A. Hillman> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2011 Feb 1
- 28 citationsLong-term cosmesis after lumpectomy and brachytherapy in the management of carcinoma of the previously irradiated breast.Mark Trombetta, Thomas B. Julian, Day E. Werts, Woodrow McWilliams, Yongbok Kim, Moyed Miften, David S. Parda> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2009 Jun 1
- 10 citationsThe use of the MammoSite balloon applicator in re-irradiation of the breastMark Trombetta, Thomas B. Julian, Moyed Miften, Woodrow McWilliams, Yongbok Kim, David S. Parda> ;Brachytherapy. 2008 Oct 1
- John B. Amos Cancer Center to Host Free Prostate Cancer Screenings on Sept. 16September 12th, 2023
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: