Dr. Buenafe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNortheast Ohio Nephrology Associates
Akron, OH 44304Phone+1 330-252-0600Fax+1 330-252-0700
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 2001
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- LA State Medical License 2018 - 2019
- MS State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsAcute Kidney Injury Predicts Outcomes of Non-Critically Ill PatientsFidel Barrantes, Yan Feng, Oleg Ivanov, Hima Bindu Yalamanchili, Janki Patel, Xander Buenafe, Vicky Cheng, Sylvester Dijeh, Yaw Amoateng-Adjepong, Constantine A. Manthous> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 2009 May 1
- Cleveland Clinic Akron GeneralAkron, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: