Dr. Tang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2025 Morse Ave
Sacramento, CA 95825Phone(916) 973-5175
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular Neurology, 2016 - 2017
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Risk of Malignancy in Symptomatic Nodular Goiter Treated with Radiofrequency Ablation.Yang L, Tang H, Lee AM, Zou Y, Huang X, Tang X, Bai HX> ;AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2016-01-01
- A case report of dopa-responsive dystonia.Tang X, Li Y> ;Chin. Med. Sci. J.. 2001-06-01
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: a retrospective analysis of 262 cases and a one to one matched case-control study of 61 women pairs in relationship between manual housework an...Tang X, Zhuang L, Lu Z> ;Chin Med J. 1999-01-01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: