Dr. Young is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11475 Robinson Dr Nw
Coon Rapids, MN 55433Phone(763) 587-9000Fax(763) 587-9130
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2003
- Tongji Medical UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Antiangiogenic effects of S-nitrosocaptopril crystals as a nitric oxide donor.Jia, L., Wu, C. C., Guo, W., Young, X.> ;Eur J Pharmacol. 2000 Mar 10
- Physicochemistry, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of S-nitrosocaptopril crystals, a new nitric oxide donor.Jia, L., Young, X., Guo, W.> ;J Pharm Sci. 1999 Oct
- Amino acid composition of the membrane and aqueous domains of integral membrane proteins.Deber, C. M., Brandl, C. J., Deber, R. B., Hsu, L. C., Young, X. K.> ;Arch Biochem Biophys. 1986 Nov 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: