Dr. Li is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3999 Richmond Road
University Hospital Ahuja Medical Center
Beachwood, OH 44122Phone+1 216-593-1440Fax+1 216-201-5293
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Xin Li is a pathologist in Beachwood, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center and UH Regional Hospitals. She received her medical degree from China Medical University Shenyang and has been in practice 31 years. She specializes in anatomic pathology and clinical pathology.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education (Presbyterian Shadyside Hospital) AFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2011 - 2012
- University of ToledoResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2007 - 2011
- China Medical University ShenyangClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsGraphene oxide/graphene hybrid film with ultrahigh ammonia sensing performanceQiang Wu, Weihua Liu, Xiangrui Bu, Haiyang Wu, Chang Wang, Xin Li, Xiaoli Wang> ;Nanotechnology. 2021 Mar 12
- 8 citationsAcute toxicity is a dose-limiting factor for intravenous polymyxin B: A safety and pharmacokinetic study in healthy Chinese subjectsXiaofen Liu, Yuancheng Chen, Haijing Yang, Jian Li, Jicheng Yu, Zhenwei Yu, Guoying Cao, Xiaojie Wu, Yu Wang, Hailan Wu, Yaxin Fan, Jingjing Wang, Jufang Wu, Jin Yi, B...> ;Journal of Infection. 2021 Feb 1
- 2 citationsLong-term androgen excess induces insulin resistance and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in PCOS-like rats.Peng Cui, Wei Hu, Tong Ma, Min Hu, Xiaoyu Tong, Feifei Zhang, Jiemei Shi, Xiaoqing Xu, Xin Li, Linus R Shao, Håkan Billig, Yi Feng> ;The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 2021 Jan 26
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: