Dr. Collazo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Collazo's full profile
Office936 5th Ave
Suite # 4
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 212-452-9671Fax+1 212-452-9672
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1993
- Caguas Regional HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Universidad Central del Este Facultad de MedicinaClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Geriatric Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Neuroleptic dosing in Hispanic and Asian Inpatients with schizophrenia.Collazo, Y., Tam, R., Sramek, J., Herrera, J.> ;Mt Sinai J Med. 1996 Oct 01
- Risperidone in the treatment of Hispanic inpatients with schizophrenia: a pilot study.Frackiewicz, E. J., Herrera, J. M., Sramek, J. J., Collazo, Y., Lawson, W. B.> ;Psychiatry. 2002
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: