Dr. Rosenberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Old Country Road
Mineola, NY 11501Phone(516) 745-0500Fax(516) 745-1534
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Nephrology, 2002 - 2004
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsDown to the Wire: Tricuspid Stenosis in the Setting of Multiple Pacing LeadsYelena Rosenberg, J. Phillip Myatt, Marc D. Feldman, Andrea J. Carpenter, Terry Bauch, Carlos S. Restrepo, Manoj M. Panday> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 2010 May 1
- 2 citationsImpaired fasting glucose as a treatment target in diabetes managementRene A Oliveros, Adrienne S. Zion, Yelena Rosenberg, Carrie Lynn Selvaraj, Robert J. Chilton> ;Current Cardiology Reports. 2009 Nov 29
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: