Dr. Caputo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Old Country Road
Mineola, NY 11501Phone(516) 745-0500Fax(516) 745-1534
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Caputo is a nephrologist in Mineola, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Langone - Long Island, St. Joseph Hospital, North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Valley Stream. He received his medical degree from Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. He is experienced in hypertension, general nephrology, acute renal failure, chronic kidney disease, and renal transplantation.
Education & Training
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2000 - 2002
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 76 citationsNecrotizing and Crescentic Lupus Nephritis with Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody SeropositivitySamih H. Nasr, Vivette D. D'Agati, Hye Ran Park, Paul L. Sterman, Juan D. Goyzueta, Robert Dressler, Shawn M. Hazlett, Robert N. Pursell, Christopher Caputo, Glen S. M...> ;Clinical Journal of The American Society of Nephrology. 2008 May 1
- 215 citationsA randomized controlled trial of N-acetylcysteine to prevent contrast nephropathy in cardiac angiographyJohn D. Durham, Christopher Caputo, John Dokko, Thomas Zaharakis, Mohsen Pahlavan, Jan M Keltz, Paula Dutka, Kevin Marzo, John K. Maesaka, Steven Fishbane> ;Kidney International. 2002 Dec 1
- 11 citationsPheochromocytoma multisystem crisis in a patient with multiple endocrine neoplasia type IIB and pyelonephritisChristopher Caputo, Steven Fishbane, Lawrence E. Shapiro, Robert G. Courgi, Stefan Kostadinov, Virginia Donovan, David Epstein> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2002 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: