Dr. Vidgop is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9110 College Pointe Ct.
Fort Myers, FL 33919Phone+1 239-208-2206Fax+1 239-208-3994
- Is this information wrong?
- Doctor Vidgop is a Neurologist with subspecialty training in neurophysiology and Neuromuscular diseases. She specializes in treating patients with peripheral neuropathy, radiculopathy, myopathy and epilepsy disorders. Dr Vidgop also evaluates and treats patients with migraines, back pain and muscle spasms in addition to general neurology conditions such as stroke, movement disorders, memory loss, facial pain syndromes, as well as, multiple sclerosis. Dr Vidgop is trained in the use of Botox therapy for the treatment migraine headaches and minimally invasive trigger point injections for muscle spasms and occipital neuralgias. She also uses EMG guided Botox injections to treat spasticity and dystonia.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2012 - 2013
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 2009 - 2012
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensInternship, Transitional Year, 2007 - 2008
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- MI State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- WA State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- MT State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- AZ State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- MN State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsCharacterization of a Tandem Repeat Polymorphism in Legionella pneumophila and Its Use for GenotypingChristine Pourcel, Yelena Vidgop, Françoise Ramisse, Gilles Vergnaud, Cuong Tram> ;Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 2003 May 1
- Spanish, French, Russian
- AdventHealth Daytona BeachDaytona Beach, Florida
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical CenterSmithtown, New York
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical CenterCharlotte, North Carolina
- McLeod Regional Medical CenterFlorence, South Carolina
- Piedmont Walton HospitalMonroe, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: