Are you Dr. Margulis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4802 10th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11219Phone(718) 283-8773
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yevgeniya Margulis, MD is a rheumatologist in Brooklyn, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 2000 - 2002
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Russian State Medical UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsProtothecal olecranon bursitis: an unusual algal infection.Manali Pednekar, Preeti A. Chandra, Abhinav B. Chandra, Yevgeniya Margulis, Carl Schiff> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2011 Nov 1
- 16 citationsRituximab is useful in the treatment of Felty's syndrome.Preeti A. Chandra, Yevgeniya Margulis, Carl Schiff> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 2008 Jul 1
- Primary sellar lymphoma of T-cell type radiologic and pathologic findings.Edelstein, Y., Margulis, Y., Nicastri, A. D., Solomon, W., Nath, J.> ;Leuk Lymphoma. 2006 Jun
- Maimonides Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York