Are you Dr. Garg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 Outlet Center Dr
Oxnard, CA 93036Phone+1 805-981-6300Fax+1 805-981-6330
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yogender Garg, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Oxnard, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Pennsylvania, and Florida. He is affiliated with St. John's Regional Medical Center, St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, and St. Mary Medical Center Long Beach.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1995 - 1998
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Compulink Advantage EHR, Compulink, 2012-2013