Dr. Hodes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8333 Naab Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46260Phone(317) 338-6666Fax(317) 338-6066
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Zachary Hodes is a cardiologist in Indianapolis, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hendricks Regional Health, St. Vincent Carmel Hospital, St. Vincent Heart Center, Putnam County Hospital, St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital, and St. Vincent Anderson. He received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice 32 years. He specializes in heart disease and interventional cardiology and is experienced in interventional cardiology.
Education & Training
- Ascension St Vincent Hospital IndianapolisFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 1988 - 1989
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1985 - 1988
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1981
- Cornell UniversityPhD, Theoretical Biophysical Chemistry, 1972 - 1978
- Indiana UniversityAB, Chemistry, Phi Beta Kappa. With High Distinction, 1970 - 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1985 - 1994
- IN State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- A Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Injectable Thymosin Beta 4 for Treating Acute Myocardial Infarction Start of enrollment: 2016 Mar 01Zachary Hodes, MD;John Strobeck, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Lipoprotein(a) and Benefit of PCSK9 Inhibition in Patients With Nominally Controlled LDL CholesterolGregory G. Schwartz, Michael Szarek, Vera Bittner, Rafael Diaz, Shaun G. Goodman, J. Wouter Jukema, Ulf Landmesser, Patricio López-Jaramillo, Garen Manvelian, Robert P...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2021 Aug 3
- 5 citationsAn integer based risk score for predicting 30-day major adverse cardiac or cerebrovascular events after percutaneous coronary intervention with drug-eluting stents: re...Hiroki Ito, Marcy Nussbaum, James B. Hermiller, Zachary Hodes, Bruce R. Brodie, Barrett Cheek, Stanley Juk, Fred Krainin, Christopher Metzger, Peter L. Duffy, Angela H...> ;Eurointervention. 2011 Mar 1
- 5 citationsConformational characteristics of the N-acetyl-N'-methylamides of the four (Lys, Tyr) dipeptides.Ian D. Rae, Sydney J. Leach, Elizabeth Minasian, John A. Smith, S.S. Zimmerman, J.A. Weigold, Zachary I. Hodes, George Némethy, R. W. Woody, Harold A. Scheraga> ;International Journal of Peptide and Protein Research. 2009 Jan 12
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: