Dr. Padanilam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8333 Naab Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46260Phone(317) 338-6666Fax(317) 338-6066
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Benzy Padanilam is a cardiac electrophysiologist at St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital where he serves as the director of the EP lab. He has published widely in the field. His contributions include the PAC maneuver to differentiate JT and AVNRT and the PHC maneuver to differentiate AVRT and AVNRT. He received his medical degree from Kottayam Medical College, India, completed Internal Medicine residency at Cleveland Clinic and cardiology/electrophysiology fellowship at the University of Minnesota. He specializes in cardiac electrophysiology.
Education & Training
- M Health FairviewFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1997 - 2000
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Grant Hospital of ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Kottayam Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1998 - 2004
- IA State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- IL State Medical License 1991 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Indianapolis Monthly Castle Connolly, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Atrioventricular Conduction During Atrial FlutterJasen L. Gilge, Eric N. Prystowsky, Benzy J. Padanilam> ;Circulation. 2020 Nov 3
- 1 citationsUsing a smartwatch to identify the morphology of atrial flutter.Asim Ahmed, Keith Golden, Jason R. Foreman, Benzy J. Padanilam> ;Heartrhythm Case Reports. 2020 Jun 28
- 3 citationsAvoiding Bladder Catheters During Atrial Fibrillation AblationDO Asim S. Ahmed, DO Brad A. Clark, Sandeep Joshi, Girish V. Nair, DO Jeffrey A. Olson, Benzy J. Padanilam, Parin J. Patel> ;JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology. 2020 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Fasciculo‐Ventricular Pathway Exhibiting Progressive Pre‐ExcitationBenzy Padanilam, MD, Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
- Accessory Pathway Mediated Tachycardia: Where to Ablate?Benzy J Padanilam, Eric N Prystowsky, Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: