Dr. Huttinger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeEye and Ear Institute
915 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43212
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2020 - 2025
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2020, MD, PhD
- The Ohio State UniversityBS, Biochemistry, Magna Cum Laude, 2008 - 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2020 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsCpaA Is a Glycan-Specific Adamalysin-like Protease Secreted by Acinetobacter baumannii That Inactivates Coagulation Factor XII.Ursula Waack, Mark Warnock, Andrew Yee, Zachary M Huttinger, Sara N. Smith, Ayush Kumar, Alban Deroux, David Ginsburg, Harry L. T. Mobley, Daniel A. Lawrence, Maria Sa...> ;Mbio. 2018 Dec 18
- 26 citationsRole of the CD39/CD73 Purinergic Pathway in Modulating Arterial Thrombosis in Mice.Roman Covarrubias, Elena Chepurko, Adam Reynolds, Zachary M. Huttinger, Ryan M. Huttinger, Katherine Stanfill, Debra G Wheeler, Tatiana Novitskaya, Simon C. Robson, Ka...> ;Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2016 Sep 1
- 17 citationsEctonucleotide triphosphate diphosphohydrolase-1 (CD39) mediates resistance to occlusive arterial thrombus formation after vascular injury in mice.Zachary M. Huttinger, Michael W Milks, Michael S Nickoli, William L. Aurand, Lawrence C. Long, Debra G Wheeler, Karen M. Dwyer, Anthony J F D'Apice, Simon C. Robson, P...> ;American Journal of Pathology. 2012 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: