Are you Dr. Yildirim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1615 Delaware St
Longview, WA 98632Phone(360) 414-7878Fax(360) 414-7876
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Zafer Yildirim, MD is an oncologist in Longview, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, California, and Vermont. He is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2000 - 2003
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1999 - 2000
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Hacettepe University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- VT State Medical License 2000 - 2003
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical CenterLongview, Washington