Are you Dr. Osborn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 Bishop Rd
Chehalis, WA 98532Phone+1 360-345-1381Fax+1 360-345-1382
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dustan Osborn, MD is an oncologist in Chehalis, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Montana, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Capital Medical Center and Mason General Hospital and Family of Clinics.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital/Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1981 - 1982
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- Dalhousie University FOMClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 1979 - 1981
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Those ‘Early Bird’ Dinners Might Help Prevent Breast Cancer RecurrenceOctober 11th, 2020